|Job Ref:||EMP372438||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£20,000 - £450,000/year||Post Date:||14/10/2016 21:33|
My client is looking for a variety of different roles including a Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical CAD Design Engineer and a 3D CAD Draughtsman in Bristol, predominately with experience within the water industry. |
Water Industry Experience
The roles will include:
- Working alongside the Design Manager and where applicable the Project Manager to ensure scheme designs are value engineered and adhere to client specifications whilst retaining appropriate levels of operational security and full compliance with all relevant Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
- To provide outline and detailed engineering from inception to completion of schemes utilising our design partners, in-house resources, site installation and construction personnel.
- Working from P&ID’s and layouts to design new installations.
- Pipework detailing and drawings.
- Carry out site surveys
- Assist with the design verification & validation processes.
- Evaluation of potential hazards through design risk assessments.
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/NA or NVQ equivalent
- Experience and understanding of water and sewage treatment processes
- AutoCAD 3D Experience is necessary.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft software packages.