|Job Ref:||EMP372319||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Industry:||Automotive||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Havant||Address:||Post Code:||PO9||Salary:||Up to £33,280/year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 21:30|
Opportunity for an Toolmaker to join an Tier 1 Supplier.|
Experienced Mould Toolmaker with an understanding of modern moulding practices and materials.
SUMMARY - MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
To repair and maintain plastic injection mould tools.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
• Manual Machining/turning/milling /grinding.
• Maintenance and repair of mould tools.
• Attending tool trials and assisting tool setters to get the best part possible.
• Use of cranes and lifting equipment.
• Understanding of Engineering Designs/Drawings.
• Managing tool build to timescales.
• Experienced mould toolmaker with an understanding of modern moulding
practices and materials.
• Time served toolmaking apprenticeship achieved.
• Able to work under minimal supervision to tight time scales.
• Must Be a strong team player
Time served toolmaking apprenticeship.
Hours: 07:30-15:30 Monday-Friday