|Job Ref:||AEM01||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 41,000 - £ 42,000 per year, Exceptional Package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Assistant M&E Engineering Manager - £42k + Exceptional Package - London - Leading Managing Agent|
Are you currently an M&E Supervisor, looking to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's in an exciting, new Assistant Engineering Manager role?
Are you looking to move into more of a client side position, where you are responsible for the management of M&E contractors on site?
One of the countries leading Managing Agent's is currently looking for an Assistant Engineering Manager to join their M&E team on a prestigious site in Central London.
This role provides a perfect opportunity for M&E Supervisor's who have experience in managing teams of engineers and/ or sub contractors.
* Offering the opportunity to work on some of London's most iconic multi tenanted commercial/ retail buildings
* Line management of M&E contractors and specialist sub contractors
* The chance to work for one of the UK's leading Managing Agent's that offer fantastic career prospects
* Working in a Managing Agent capacity, you will act as the 'client to contractors on site
The Assistant Engineering Manager will report directly into the Engineering Manager and assist in overseeing the provision of M&E hard services contractors delivery to a mixed use portfolio of properties, consisting of some of the most prestigious commercial, retail and residential units in Central London.
* Assist the Engineering Department with the set up and effective management of the engineering systems and procedures
* Assist with engineering contract management
* Support Engineering Manager in maintaining compliance with current legislation
* Management of M&E contractors on site
* Organisation and attendance of monthly meeting with contractors
* Analysis and management of engineering data and reports
* Assist in production of engineering service specifications
* City & Guilds Electrical/ Mechanical Qualifications
* 17th Edition
This is a fantastic opportunity for any supervisor looking to take the next step up in their career, into a client side position. Paying a very attractive salary of £42k + Excellent Package, this is an opportunity not to be missed out on.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills 17th Edition, M&E, Maintenance, Commercial, Building