|Job Ref:||Jm-rand-BRBID||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£ 66,000 - £ 76,000 per year, Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Job Title: - Bid Manager |
Location: - Bristol
Randstad are pleased to be working with one of the largest contractors within the Uk market, due to new contracts being secured and growth within the market they have a very exciting opportunity for the south west division. They have identified a new position for an experienced Bid Director / Bid Manager to win and fully manage all new tenders as well as assist with current frame works across a wide range of sectors.
* Strong knowledge of the Pre-Construction process
* Successful track record winning bids in a competitive market
* Ability to negotiate and deal with bills in excess of £6Million - £60 Million
* Experience of dealing with diverse technical output
* Confident individual with a methodical approach to work
* Strong organisational and man management skills
* Ability to confidentially deliver presentations to clients and Senior Management
* Strong experience working with top main contractors
* Previous role fulfilled either Project Manager / Design Manager/ Pre-Con manager
* Experience working with a mixture of contracts education, health, industrial, commercial
This will be a two stage interview, if you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell on NA or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills bid manager, senior bid manager, bid manager bristol, estimator bristol, pre-construction manager, bid manager south west,