|Job Ref:||LHER41||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£ 18,000 per year, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
A leading UK Facilities Management company is currently looking to take on a new member to their helpdesk administration team.|
The Business Support Group provides tailored system support, business operations expertise and application development to the Asset Services division across the UK and EMEA. The Business Support Group work with Property Managers, Facilities Managers, Accounting Services and off-shore processing teams ensure consistent delivery of a world class service to clients.
Working 12.30pm - 9pm 5 days a week with 1 in 6 Saturdays (following Tuesday off in lieu)
* Provide day to day support to surveyors with lease matters, and general property
* management duties.
* Abstraction of commercial leases and managing of events in commercial property leases such as deeds of variations, breaks, rent reviews.
* 1st line liaison with Surveyors, Client Accountants and off-shore processing provider for issue escalation and service delivery checks.
* Responsible for system administration on Property Management systems.
* Provide guidance and advice to Surveying teams on core business processes and system (both financial and system)
This role is on a temp to perm basis with a Salary of up to £18,000 on offer with excellent company benefits. Please submit your CV and contact Louanne on NA
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.