|Job Ref:||BDCARCHI||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chichester||Address:||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 60,000 per year||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Senior Quantity Surveyor|
Up to £60,000
Are you a highly driven and motivated Quantity Surveyor seeking a new career? Are you looking for an employer that will offer you excellent benefits and clear career progression? Are you analytic and driven? Don't look anywhere else; we have the perfect role for you which you can start right now.
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting client to help develop and build; we are looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor, who is motivated, great work ethic, and focused. They will be based in the Chichester area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
* Salary up to £60,000
* Company and Personal Bonus
* Great holiday benefits - 25 days
* Work within a lively and busy environment
* Car allowance
* Flexi working hours
* Work place nursery and Childcare vouchers
* Great company pension
* Superb training
* Amazing discounts
This role is a very varied position, some of your duties will be:
* Client facing - communicating with client and PM
* Assist Engineers with the measurement of construction work on site and provide reasoned recommendations for interim and final account payments
* Working with the Senior Project Manager
* Using your initiative to create new project developments
* Develop and deliver a pipeline of capital projects in collaboration with the client
* Prepare estimates for commuted sums due from developers for works adopted
* Update and maintain database of projects, change events and adoptions where applicable
* Responsible for leading the team
* Contractual negotiations with the client, through to operational delivery of projects, defects management and management of any disputes.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must:
* A degree or diploma in Quantity surveying or Relevant
* Ably to build good working relationships
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Good analytic skills
* RICS or ICES qualified
* Excellent contract financial management skills
* The ability to deliver project responsibilities with minimal supervision
* An ability to organise and prioritise
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below. Alternatively please call and speak with Becky Davage on NA0 if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.