|Job Ref:||ROLCITY0208||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 55,000 - £ 90,000 per year, benefits and progression||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Are you an experienced Rights of Light Surveyor who would like to work for one of the leading names in the industry? Perhaps you are a Senior Building Surveyor with a working knowledge of the field and would like to specialise in this highly lucrative field? If so then we have the perfect role for you. |
My Client are a leading firm of Chartered Surveyors, specialising in rights of light, daylight and sunlight, party walls and other neighbourly matters. They have a little rivalled reputation in the industry and have some of the leading names leading the firm. They are looking for a Senior Building Surveyor, ideally with experience of Rights of Light or Party Walls.
* Undertaking Building Surveying/Contract Administration duties
* Undertaking Party Walls/Rights of Light surveys
* Participating in business development activities to help win new business
* Build relationships with existing clients
* Ensure that projects are delivered within budget and on time
* A BSc degree in Building Surveying or related
* 3-5 years post degree experience
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Self-motivated and ambitious
* Relevant experience of working within Party Walls or Rights of Light
* Experience of working in a consultancy
* Experience of dealing with clients directly
In return you will be offered:
* £55,000-£90,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
* Competitive bonus scheme
* Opportunities for career development
* Exposure to projects with globally recognised clients
* APC support if required
* Friendly and sociable office environment
If you are interested in this opportunity or to hear about other niche opportunities then please email your CV to or call Mitchell Barker on NA.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Rights of Light , Building Surveying , Building Surveyor , Surveying , Rights to Light , ROL
qualification Relevant degree MRICS preferable Knowledge of Rights of Light legislation