|Job Ref:||Jh950493||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Essex||Address:||Post Code:||SS14||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 70,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Design Manager - Top 10 Main Contractor - £30m build - Essex|
My client is a Top 10 Main Contractor with one of the highest staff retention rates in the market. They are known for treating their staff well. They cover residential, commercial, refurbishment, education and health care sectors. Projects range from £1m to £400m covering new build and fit-out works. Operating all over the UK with 7 different offices this Main Contractor show a promising pipeline of future projects offering job stability for the long term.
This particular opportunity is for a Design Manager based in Essex to lead a £30m mixed use project. The successful Design Manager will have the following:
* A proven track record of working on Design & Build project(s) as a no.1 Design Manager
* Main Contractor experience
* Confident in ability and management skills
* Commutable distance to East London and Essex
* Residential experience preferred
In return this Top Tier Main Contractor will offer the following:
* A very competitive salary of £60-70k depending on experience
* Car allowance with Fuel card
* Generous pension & health care
* One of the best working cultures in the market
* Successful systems in place
* Good resource on your project
* The chance to work on a varied range of projects
* The chance to work for a Top 10 Main contractor with a excellent reputation
If you are unsure on whether to apply for this role and would prefer to have a confidential chat prior to submitting a CV to this Essex based Design Manager role then please do not hesitate to contact Sarah-Jayne Lee directly on NA. Randstad work on behalf of Top Tier clients within the Construction sector and therefore may have other opportunities that are more tailored to your specific requirements.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills design manager, design ccoordinator, main contractor, technical manager, residential, mixed use, contractor