|Job Ref:||BBBH141239||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cheltenham||Address:||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 40,000 per year, Bonus & Benefits||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer - Cheltenham - up to £40,000|
A fantastic opportunity has recently opened with a FTSE250 company and household name near Cheltenham. If you are a highly skilled Infrastructure Engineer who is looking for a role that is mainly project focused, and provides you with a relaxed, informal environment and a healthy work / life balance then this could be the opportunity for you.
As a senior infrastructure engineer you will be focused primarily on delivering complex, challenging infrastructure projects, upgrades, implementations and roll outs in a Microsoft and V-sphere virtualised environment. You will also work closely with the technical management team to help put in place a road-map for the technology stack that includes:
Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, VMWare ESXi, Windows XP, 7, 8, Office, Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix, LAN, WAN
You will be rewarded with an excellent package that includes:
- Salary circa £35,000 to £40,000, depending on skills and experience
- Bonus scheme
- Generous pension
- Private health care for you & your family
- Life assurance
- Flexi Hours
- Free lunches
To be considered for this position you will need:
* Extensive experience in IT infrastructure implementation, support & admin.
* 3rd line expereince of Windows Server 2003/2008, operating systems XP, 7, 8 and environments.
* Excellent knowledge & experience of physical & virtual server & hypervisor environments (HyperV being the preferred skill-set)
* Experience of TCP/IP WAN and LAN networking, including firewalls, switches, VLANs, VPNs, secure channels
* IT-specific qualifications, such as MCSE, CCNA, VCP, ITIL , CompTIA or similar would be an advantage.
This is an urgent role, and as such my client is looking to shortlist ASAP. Please send your Infrastructure Engineer (3rd Line) CV to Ben West for an immediate interview.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.