|Job Ref:||STR-LB-16-19012||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Michigan||City:||Detroit||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
Functional responsibility within the TCV Product Center Finance organization to include the following responsibilities: |
• Develop Estimates at Completion (EAC's) for TCV contracts, identification of program opportunities and risks.
• Conduct Financial Performance Measurement including variance analysis and explanations.
• Support internal and external financial deliverables (CPR, CFSR, CCDR, Weekly Earned Value, Current Estimate).
• Coordinate the development of Direct Operating Budgets.
• Prepare cash forecasts and variance analysis with identification of opportunities and risks.
• Support Program Office by supplying financial information, analysis and recommendations.
• Work with Contracts and Program Office to secure new business, including preparation and review of cost proposals.
• Perform Contracts in Process (CIP) analysis.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance. Other related degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
• Experience in Finance, Accounting and Program Management beneficial. Previous experience Product Center Finance highly desired.
• Previous EVMS experience preferred.
• Solid understanding of EVMS principles and reporting tools; COBRA and Open Plan.
• Aptitude to manage multiple tasks concurrently through planning and organization.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong financial application computer skills. Hyperion / Smartview experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Cognos reporting and OBIEE.
• Casual overtime required.
• Occasional travel required.
General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS), headquartered in Sterling Heights, Michigan is a wholly-owned business unit of General Dynamics Corporation's (NYSE:GD) Combat Systems group and is a global leader in the design, development, production, support and enhancement of tracked and wheeled military vehicles. GDLS has a 70-year defense heritage of providing a full spectrum of high quality, technically superior, high value products and services to the United States and its Allies and demonstrates the leadership, financial resources, technology and strength of more than 7500 employees who are dedicated to making the Company the World's preferred supplier of land vehicles and weapons systems. This dedication assures every shareholder, customer and the nation that the name General Dynamics will always mean Strength on Your Side.
At the heart of Land Systems' military-vehicle platforms is the Abrams main battle tank and the family of Stryker and LAV wheeled combat vehicles. These key ground-force assets remain critical to the military's structure and offer continuing opportunities for modernization and enhancements that meet the Warfighter's evolving requirements while increasing troop safety and effectiveness.
Detroit area locations house engineering, design and development, customer service and support, systems integration laboratories, and staff support functions. The Sterling Logistics and Engineering Center provides training and logistics support to customers around the world.
General Dynamics Land Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.