|Job Ref:||EMP372571||Employer:||Matchtech Group plc.||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Monmouthshire||City:||Newport||Address:||Salary:||£52,000 - £58,000/year||Post Date:||07/10/2016 21:29|
C4I Systems Architect – Electronic Architecture This is an immediate requirement for a Systems Architect or Systems Design Engineer with experience of the C4I domain|
C4I Systems Architect
C4I Systems Architect – Electronic Architecture
This is an immediate requirement for a Systems Architect or Systems Design Engineer with experience of the C4I domain.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Systems Architect to work for a leading Electronics design company in the Newport area. This Systems Architect role will be working on a number of new programmes and products being developed for both the UK and international markets.
The successful candidate will be a competent and rounded Systems Engineer with experience of conceptual design, detailed design, integration and delivery of system architectures, coupled with a proven capability of delivering mission system programmes. The candidate will have demonstrable experience interfacing with internal and external customers, understanding system requirements in the C4I and Electronic Architecture domain.
Re-locators are also welcome to apply and my client can offer assistance to those who qualify.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this Systems Architect role
Lead the System Architectural Design and Impact analysis of new and changing requirements.
- Prepare Work Breakdown Structures, Work Estimates, Schedules and detailed programme plans for the design, development and systems integration of new and changing requirements within the Electronic Architecture
- Develop detailed system designs and implementations that fulfil the requirements on the existing programme while balancing the needs of the and new or changing requirements
- Specify, implement and document Electronic Architecture System designs and solutions into bid activities.
- Representing the project team at various reviews including design, safety and programmatic.
Requirements for this Systems Architect role
- Proven track record of working and delivering on Electronic Architecture and C4I solutions for a defence programme
- Substantial System design and development of complex hardware and software systems
- Application of System Engineering analysis processes
- Expertise in use of Requirement Management tools (DOORS)
- Proven experience in working collaboratively across multiple product development and specialist domain teams
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.