Bombardier Transportation, a global leader in rail technology, offers the broadest portfolio in the rail industry and delivers innovative products and services that set new standards in sustainable mobility. BOMBARDIER ECO4 technologies - built on the four cornerstones of energy, efficiency, economy and ecology - conserve energy, protect the environment and help to improve total train performance. Bombardier Transportation is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has a very diverse customer base with products or services in more than 60 countries. It has an installed base of over 100,000 vehicles worldwide.|
For our site in Mannheim, Germany, we are currently looking to recruit an
Authorization Country Lead (m/f)
- Coordinate and lead the country specific Authorisation process for projects or vehicle platforms during all project phases until end of warranty.
- Manage authorisation activities and requirements and provide deliverables to achieve Authorisation for Placing into Service (APIS).
- Act as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to country specific external stakeholders.
- Represent projects to authorities.
- Provide country specific requirements and acts as link to Requirements Management.
- As member of the authorisation team you will address all required support for contribution to authorisation project / product lead
- You will be Cross project / product lead of the authorisation process in a specific
- Technical academic background
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in a highly sophisticated engineering environment
- Experience in dealing with authorities
- Focused, target oriented, proactive mind-set and working method
- Must be a team player and capable of working independently
- Flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- Good presentation skills
- Business fluent in oral and written English, any other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel