|Job Ref:||JE - 1001||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:29|
Are you looking to develop your career as a senior engineer? Would you like to work for a progressive and ambitious company within the construction and infrastructure industry? If so, please read on.|
With an ever increasing workload in the Midlands our client a major Civil Engineering contractor are on the lookout for Engineers with experience in Rail, Highways or Utilities.
What they can offer as well as a competitive salary and car is the ever changing opportunities within, to progress on high profile projects nationally or integral local projects across the Midlands values range from £10m up to £100m.
* Assist in the preparation of 'as-built drawings'.
* Establishing effective systems to record work completed updating the Project Quality Plan accordingly.
* To assist in managing systems to enable the progress of work to be reviewed against time, quality, dimensions and quantity.
* Assist in the recording and testing of workmanship and materials, i.e., drainage, concrete, piling, brickwork etc.
* Provides engineering support to ensure technical problems are overcome and technical queries are answered.
* Responsible for setting out works constructed within allowable tolerances.
* Regularly checking the setting out points and benchmarks and checking that all setting out instruments and measuring equipment are delivered to site with a calibration certificate and recorded accordingly.
* Ensures workforce understand setting out information has been identified as suitable for the type of work being carried out.
* Assist in the preparation of sketches for distribution on site, ensuring clear communication channels are in place for effective understanding
* Competitive Salary
* Company Car
* Health Care
Whether you are actively on the market or passively having a browse, please don't hesitate to get in touch as there are always opportunities within the Civil Engineering market that we may be able to assist with. Please don't hesitate to get contact with our Birmingham branch.
Job Title: Site Engineer/ Agent
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
qualification Related HNC/Degree or equivalent. Experience in a similar role. Civil engineering project experience.