|Job Ref:||bewi6077841||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 60,000 - £ 65,000 per year, car allowance||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
ENGINEERING ACCOUNT MANAGER - CENTRAL LONDON - TROPHY BUILDING - UP TO 65K|
Would you like to work in a truly amazing building based in Central London?
Have you got experience working in prestigious or historic buildings?
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the more established facilities and maintenance companies to work on their most prestigious London contract.
They provide specialist support in the operation, maintenance and repair of building services, and excel in the maintenance of technically demanding blue chip and critical sites across the capital.
The engineering account manager will be based at one of the most recognised buildings on the London skyline and really is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
The role will be working closely with the client and the engineering team to supply the agreed high level of service and to make sure that all KPI's are being adhered to. The existing team is made of over 100 staff and include a number of managers, supervisors, engineers and soft services staff.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-5 but there may well be times when extra hours are needed.
The main duties of this highly important role are as follows:
* Ensure client requirements are met and relationships are met and exceeded.
* Ensure all PPM's, reactive and proactive maintenance works are carried out in accordance with contractual requirements.
* Produce monthly operating, financial and resource reports for the operations manager.
* Be responsible for budgets and make sure targets are met.
* Manage and develop staff under your control and make sure sub contractors are compliant.
* Ensure company procedures are followed at all times.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level.
* Good commercial awareness.
* A good understanding of building services maintenance.
* Previous managerial experience.
* Basic financial understanding of profit and loss, budgets and operating costs.
* Good man-management skills.
* Smart, presentable and client facing.
The package includes the following:
* Salary - up to 65K.
* 25 days holiday.
* Company pension.
* Health insurance.
* Life insurance.
This position needs to be filled as a matter of urgency, so for an immediate interview please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.