|Job Ref:||CUNPENG||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 45,000 - £ 55,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||22/10/2016 00:32|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting main consultancy who are looking for a Principle Civil Engineer. Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible around the Greater Manchester area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience civil, design and infrastructure.|
My client pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable civil engineering and infrastructure solutions, focused on improving and protecting the environment in which they live, while providing the facilities for day-to-day life. As one of the longest established of disciplines, the Civil Engineering team are a source of world leading expertise - and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and client focused Civil Engineer to join our Manchester team to play a leading role in the design of some of the most exciting and prestigious civil engineering design projects in the UK and worldwide.
* Leading a team of expert engineers and CAD technicians
* Working closely with colleagues of various disciplines
* Manage the delivery of technically excellent and profitable projects.
* You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business
* You will use your wealth of expertise and determination to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
* A Chartered Engineer, and accredited with a MEng degree (or equivalent) in Structural or Civil Engineering
* You will have gained significant practical experience of structural engineering within a consultancy environment
* Accomplished level of relevant IT skills in structural design software including AutoCAD, PDS and Civil CAD3D.
* You will have a portfolio of built environment experience demonstrating your quality and client focused approach
* Have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple large scale projects and less experienced engineers to deliver to
* Exceed client expectations, and crucially - you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
To join an exciting and established team in the North West as a Principle Civil Engineer then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.