|Job Ref:||CUNENG||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Full Package||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:16|
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to join an established, successful and exciting main consultancy who are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer. Who is motivated, great work ethic, focused and flexible around the Greater Manchester area. They are looking for someone who has previous experience civil, design and infrastructure.|
My client pride themselves on their exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable civil engineering and infrastructure solutions, focused on improving and protecting the environment in which they live, while providing the facilities for day-to-day life. As one of the longest established of disciplines, the Civil Engineering team are a source of world leading expertise - and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Civil (Infrastructure) Engineer to join the team in their Manchester office to work on the design of some of the most exciting building design projects in the UK, across a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Healthcare, Retail, Industrial and Critical Systems (Data centres).
* As part of our established team of engineers and CAD technicians, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines (particularly Structural),
* You will oversee the production of engineering designs, including the verification and checking of calculations, specifications, scheme designs and project reports.
* You will take responsibility for the supervision of more junior team members, and for the successful delivery of projects to meet targets and time deadlines.
* Management of client expectations.
* leading project and design meetings and site visits are crucial to success in this role.
* An ICE Chartered Engineer, and accredited with a (BSc, BEng or MEng or equivalent) degree level in Civil Engineering which will have led to this Chartered status.
* You have will have gained significant experience of building infrastructure civil engineering ideally within a consultancy environment
* Accomplished level of relevant IT skills including civil design software such as AutoCAD, PDS, Micro drainage and Civils 3D-CAD.
* Proven expertise in civil design engineering for the built environment (for example underground drainage and attenuation systems, flooding, hardstanding design) including experience of hydraulics and geotechnics, and crucially - have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
* Given the collaborative and client focussed nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
To join an exciting and established team in the North West as an Senior Engineer then apply now to Daryl Richardson on NA or email
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.