|Job Ref:||TR129-1111||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City Of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
My client, a reputable Main Contractor are looking to bring in an ambitious Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work on some of London's most prestigeous schemes up to £40m. They are among the best payers in the market and are looking to pay up to £30,000 + package for the right person.|
They will be looking for an Trainee Quantity Surveyor to take care of the following:
* Preparing Cost to complete documentation in line with the Commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
* Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
* Produce quarterly cash flow forecast.
* Produce accurate monthly accruals.
* Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
* Assist in the management subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
In terms of the candidate they are looking for the following:
* A candidate with a degree level relevant education or currently studying toward one
* A candidate who has worked on residential or commercial projects
* Ambitious and willing to learn and grow with the help of a mentor
This company are known for their approach towards training staff, they spend a lot of time on younger members of staff and people trained here always go on to do very well.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.