|Job Ref:||LUDE0287||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 35,000 - £ 55,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Are you looking for an opportunity which offers real progression? Do you want to be part of a large team? Do you want to work on some of London's largest infrastructure projects?|
The quantity surveyor joining this London based team will:
* Manage subcontractor packages
* Split their time between head office and site (both in central London)
* Assist with reporting and CVRs
* Deal with change events and variations
* Manage and develop two trainees
The ideal candidate:
* Previous experience as a Quantity surveyor within a main contractor on a civils project
* Preferably degree educated but not essential
* Enthusiastic to move up to the senior QS level
* Able to manage two assistant/trainee level quantity surveyors
* Working towards RICS accreditation
All applications are held in the strictest confidence; your CV is not shared with any of my clients until after we have spoken and you have given permission. Please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650 for more information or apply below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.