|Job Ref:||LUDE0266||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 25,000 - £ 35,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Are you looking for a successful, rapidly growing contractor, the chance to work on fantastic central civils London projects, the security of a full future order book, chartership sponsorship and career development? All of this is on offer an assistant quantity surveyor!|
This leading subcontractor will give you the opportunity to work on a variety of projects ranging from £500k up to the value of £10m. You will be based on site in central London; giving you fantastic exposure to the engineering and commercial processes involved in the construction life cycle.
You will be supporting an experienced senior quantity surveyor, and will have a great deal of exposure to major projects as well as support towards your career development.
* Managing subcontractors
* The idea candidate will have a civil engineering background or a background within construction.
* A degree is not as important as being able to demonstrate real passion for a commercial career within London's construction industry.
* Some knowledge of NEC forms of contract
* Some exposure to a similar or trainee position would be advantageous.
* The salary is negotiable depending on the level of experience you will bring into the role.
* You will also receive a company pension scheme and a performance based bonus!
* This company are looking for people who want to develop and are happy to provide financial support for professional development schemes and courses such as becoming chartered.
If this sounds like the right job for you - please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650 or apply by clicking the button below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.