|Job Ref:||LUDE9266||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£ 28,000 - £ 35,000 per year, package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:21|
Would you like a fantastic opportunity where you can develop your career within a large commercial team who want you to progress and become the next level of commercial managers? Do you want to be part of an ever growing civil engineering project? Are you looking to be part of a main contractor?|
This is a tremendous opportunity for you to kick-start your career with one of the best main contractors in the country, on one of the biggest projects in the country!
* A highly competitive package including travel and pension contributions
* Help and guidance towards professional certificates or support through qualifications
* You will gain experience within one of the biggest names in civil engineering
* West London location
* A full forward pipeline of work across London and the UK giving your career excellent future scope
* This is your chance to learn and develop from an excellent, large, supportive commercial team
* RICS support
You will be responsible for:
* As Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be supporting an experienced senior quantity surveyor who will support and develop your skills and training
* You will have other assistants alongside yourself
* You will be responsible for assisting with change events and the implications this will make to the programme, schedule and costs.
* Reviewing existing contract documentation.
* Some management of subcontractor packages.
* Considering the client's variation request against the contract & assist with reporting
* Educated to HNC level or equivalent
* Experience on a civils project would be beneficial but other QS backgrounds can be considered
* Working towards RICS accreditation, or keen to go through this and gain chartership
* Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and commercial positions please click here:
For any more information please call Lucy on 0203 6800 650.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.