|Job Ref:||SQS0108||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||Competitive||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor with experience in the Fit Out or Refurbishment sector? Do you enjoy working on commercial projects in Central London? This is a permanent opportunity that has arisen due to planned growth in the London presence of the business and an increase in workload.|
* Opportunity to help develop the London division of the business
* Work on Fit Out / Refurb projects up to £5m
* Work as part of a close knit team
* Based between office and site, initially leading a £2m Fit Out project in Central London
* Working on projects up to £5m in build value
* Working closely with the Project Manager and Site team to help deliver projects on time, within budget and to a high standard
* Working without direct supervision, but able to report into the Director and get support where needed
* Stable career history - able to demonstrate a loyal nature and previous experience on seeing projects through from conception to completion
* Client facing and presentable
* IT literate and able to keep good records and organised reports
If you are interested in hearing more about the role please apply now as interviews are being held in the next two weeks. If you would like to hear more about the opportunity beforehand, feel free to call Louisa in the London office of Randstad CPE on NA.
All applications will be treated with complete discretion.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.