|Job Ref:||sest01cambscom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:20|
Senior Estimator - Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - £50,000-£60,000|
Are you an Estimator? Have you had experience of Conquest and Excel? Are you looking for progression?
If the answer is yes, this is the perfect opportunity with an award winning main contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic exposure with an award winning main contractor
* Local projects and work to the Cambridge area
* Full benefits package offered including health and car/car allowance
* Progression internally
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Estimator include:
* Support the bid team to achieve deadlines
* Obtain the most competitive quotes by understanding current market trends
* Identify and report on risk and opportunity
* Prepare accurate and competitive estimates and cost plans
* Assess tender documentation, requirements and report findings to team
* Full working knowledge of estimating software (Conquest)
* Awareness of current health and safety requirements and changes
* Attend post tender negotiation with a view to taking the responsibilities
* Prepare submission documents
* Learn to develop the tender strategy
* Maintaining and building good relationships with clients
Requirements of the successful Senior Estimator include:
* Knowledge of Conquest and Excel
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. Please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Estimator
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in Construction Good knowledge of Conquest and Excel