|Job Ref:||NB||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 25,000 per year, £27,500 to £60,000 uncapped||Post Date:||08/10/2016 00:19|
Job title: New Business Account Manager|
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 (Basic salary negotiable and dependent on experience) plus minimum OTE of £27,500 to £60,000 uncapped (Additional excellent bonus accelerators, which can lead to 6 figure salaries potential)
Do you have new business and account management experience in one of the following sectors, ICT, Telecommunication, Facilities Management, Print and Office Supplies? If so, an excellent opportunity has become available with national IT, Print and Office Solutions business
The business provides every day IT Infrastructure, management of Hardware and Software procurement, Large IT projects, Print Consumables, Office Supplies, Furniture and Facilities Management to private and public sector organisations across the UK.
The business prides itself of a family oriented culture who take professional development seriously.
* Excellent in-house and partner training courses and events
* 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays and 3 days off during Christmas period
* Onsite parking facilities
* Excellent bonus structure (Unrivalled accelerators)
* Great in-house incentives
* Prospecting and generate new business.
* Account management of new accounts introduced
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with all accounts to grow spend
* Forecast and track key accounts
* Work toward and achieve monthly KPI's as directed by your line manager.
* Identify and grow opportunities within your account base.
* Minimum of 12 month's experience in either a Business Development or Sales Account Management role working in a similar environment. Applicants will be considered from niche technology businesses
* Proven track record of sales and providing excellent customer service
* Excellent communications skills
* Professional, friendly and ability to engage with clients
If you meet the criteria above, please contact Jonathan Farrell on NA or for more information
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit NA to find out what you could become.
skills New Business Account Manager, Business Development, Account Manager, Key Account Management
qualification New Business Account Management experience