Primary Purpose of the Job: |
- Plans and implements all operational Administrative activities and deployment of security resources (i.e. manpower, equipment and systems).
- To supervise all guard personnel assigned during the shift, to ensure that the security integrity of the facility is maintained.
Experience & Skills:
- An accredited Diploma in Security management.
- 8 years of Security Guarding experience, with four years in supervisory level (large operational workforce).
- Level V English proficiency.
- In possession of a valid Qatari drivers licence.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and the ability to interact with a diverse group of people.
- Must have a good knowledge and back ground on electronic security systems and an administrative capability.
- Proven ability to organize, motivate and supervise multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literate with strong knowledge of computer based programs MS Word, Excel, and Power Point.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.