|Job Ref:||10959BR||Employer:||MWH||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Flexible||Address:||Post Date:||02/10/2016 04:06|
MWH Global is looking to strengthen its leakage detection team, working with Anglian Water and require a Senior Leakage Technician, for a 6 month contract, covering Buckinghamshire, Northamptonshire and Bedfordshire. The position will report directly to the Area Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include the following - |
Lead, develop and coach Leakage Team
• Demonstrate and teach advanced leakage detection techniques
• Champion quality of work whilst ensuring adherence to H&S guidelines
• Ability to cope under pressure within a target driven industry
• Street works
• Water Hygiene
• Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally 5 years or more.
• Good understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems, ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
• Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
• Ability to organise staff, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
Competitive package which includes an incentive bonus scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer
Location (Hold Ctrl key to select more than one Location)