The FM knowledge Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of FM Integrator / Assurance data analysis and producing reports to the various customers within the portfolio. The Knowledge Manager shall: |
- Take the lead in implementing the Management Information and Reporting Manual within the FM Integrator / FM assurance delivery model
- Establish and maintain processes for extracting data from Management Information systems, analysis and interpretation of the data, creation of reports and making recommendations for service improvements and / or costs savings
- Promote knowledge sharing through the operational business processes and systems by strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the management information systems to facilitate seamless exchange of information across KBR, clients and FM suppliers
- Provide high quality reporting on the performance of the buildings to support decision making processes.
- Undertake detailed analysis of results, providing commentaries, identifying trends and any potential issues or opportunities that may exist
- Develop reports to the agreed business standards, ensuring that there are no inaccuracies within the reporting, whilst actively working to improve consistency across the reporting suite
- Train staff in the analysis of data and creation of reports
- Create and run bespoke/ad-hoc reports in line with current operational requirements and project activities. Manage and prioritise ad-hoc requests
- Design reports that provide tools to performance manage operational FM suppliers and an accurate picture of building operational performance according to customer requirements
• Deputise for the Account Manager during absences
- Support business development in related bids
- Regularly monitor FM supplier performance against the applicable benchmarked criteria and KPIs
- Maintain the supplier performance dashboard - providing information and reporting of performance and ensuring KBR's objectives and responsibilities are met
- Identify positive / negative trends in performance and continuous improvement opportunities to reduce cost, improve quality and performance and take proactive corrective action where necessary
- Continuously monitor KBR performance through monitoring of data and liaison with other members of the KBR team including quality, HSE and operations
• Stay current about Knowledge Management tools, trends and methods and leading knowledge transfer and exchange methods and practices through presentations, tips and best practices for collaboration, so as to continually improve the performance of this outcome area.
• To work with all teams to support continuous improvement culture
• Ability to work openly and collaboratively at all levels with multiple stakeholders
- Analytical Thinking - analyses data, issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely recommendations
- Leadership - sees the bigger picture/interpret strategy, leads by example, motivates others, makes decisions, initiates action, takes responsibility
- Communication and influencing - establishes communication channels, actively listens, clarifies, gives/seeks feedback, clear and concise, persuasive/negotiates with others
- Task focussed as well as people centred
- Excellent negotiation skills, based on strong commercial/financial acumen
- Capable of translating strategic intent into immediate successful delivery
• Organisational skills - plans well in advance, sets clear objectives, manages time/delegates, reviews progress against plan, ensures sufficient resources, encourages improvements,
Values - lives and endorses the company values
- Results orientation - satisfies internal/external customers, effective performance management, addresses cross functional issues and technical issues, knowledge of systems and processes
- Interpersonal skills - builds positive relationships, demonstrates emotionally stability, confident in own ability, approachable to all staff, shows respect and tolerance
- Member of a Facilities Management related professional body (e.g. BIFM / RICS)
Experience and Skills:
PC literate with PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills (SAP and SharePoint would be advantageous)
- Proven history of analysing data, creating reports, establishing trends and producing recommendations for service improvements and cost savings.
- Demonstrative experience of delivery of Hard and Soft FM services preferably on multi-site, multi client basis
- Extensive experience in working with staff at all grades.
- Experience of operating a CAFM system and producing reports from the system
- Previous experience within the public sector, preferably from the property or FM environment
- Superior interpersonal communication skills are essential.
- Experience in financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis is required.
- Previous experience of working with an operational facilities supply chain function
- Demonstrative experience of making positive changes to all aspects of KBR and Supply Chain operational delivery through provision of management information, reports, analysis and making recommendations.
- Demonstrative experience in providing data on the performance of buildings within the portfolio
- Proven success in driving value for money and quality improvements through the supply chain with Hard and Soft FM expertise
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation, delivered through a client facing role.
- An effective time manager with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong business operational and commercial contract focus
- Team player, able to work on own initiative.
- Government security clearance, or be in a position to obtain security clearance
- Approachable individual with a professional manner
- Methodical in approach to tasks