Join our team of electronic engineers in Bury St Edmunds where you will be responsible for the detailed design of electronic assemblies, and supporting their build, test and qualification. Playing a critical role in the design of our products and supporting our customers day to day, you will have the opportunity to challenge yourself and work on a variety of products.|
- Undertake the design, development and testing of electronics circuit/systems using the appropriate tools and adhering to company procedures and guidelines.
- Generate electronic circuit designs in accordance with technical requirements.
- Predict electronic circuit performance through modelling and calculation.
- Build prototype hardware as required, to prove the concept and functionality of the circuit design.
- Liaise with other engineers to ensure all electronic requirements are discussed and incorporated into product designs.
- Generate technical specifications, drawings and reports.
- Generate documentation to support product design certification.
- Experience of the Cadence Schematic Entry toolset
- Analogue / Digital Design
- Interpretation of technical and financial requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines within budget.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance and understanding of application to the Electronics discipline.
- Enthusiasm for Electronics demonstrated through relevant work experience.
- Designing for military environment Analogue and digital design techniques.
- Design for EMC compatibility.
- Understanding of PCB layout criteria.
- Prototype circuit build.
- Use of standard laboratory test equipment.