|Job Ref:||017589||Employer:||Hitachi||Country:||India||City:||New Delhi||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 00:07|
Job Purpose: |
The Sales Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important Enterprise ITES customers. With the Allocated named customers as per RAD - Retain Acquire and Develop accounts allocated to the Enterprise Sales Manager.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel , CXO connect with Top down and down up engagements in allocated customer accounts.
• Coordinates & Delivers customer - CSATs in Pre sale and post sale opportunity engagements by involving support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers' expectations.
• Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones on a continuous basis , linearity on month on month and quarter to quarter AOP
• Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
• Ensures smooth operation of the sales process, involving appropriate project management and practice skills in the generation of accurate project definitions and solution definitions (which must be part of all sales unless specifically agreed otherwise)
• Ensures all business and technical risks are effectively managed to ensure customer satisfaction is never compromised
• Maintains contact with the customer throughout the delivery cycle and ensures that any developing issues are addressed
• Develops successful sales campaigns that maximize HDS advantages and win rate. Latent vision creation , demand generation , upsell , sell wide and deep sales strategies to be adopted for Retain, Acquire and Develop accounts
• Ensures the understanding of account initiatives are well understood and that HDS is aware of all future business opportunities
• Works with colleagues to build the business case for HDS solutions
• Negotiates successful "win/win" agreements with the customer, maintaining acceptable HDS margin
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Achieves allocated sales quota in designated strategic accounts. The Sales quota includes key strategic initiatives of the organization that should be met mandatorily aligned with AOP
• Meets allocated expectations for profitability.
• Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by HDS management.
• Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the allocated time frame.
• Education to degree level or equivalent
• A minimum of 10 -14 years of strategic sales experience in a business to business sales environment with a strong understanding of the IT Platform solutions - like Converged, Virtualization, Storage Platform, file & Content is of utmost important
• Forecasting Accuracy - Having the right products, in the right place, at the right time
• Thorough Business Planning - You must search for the uncovered category opportunity at your customer and build a plan to convince them to "win" with your products. You also must be aware of potential setbacks to the plan and develop contingencies to overcome them.
• In-Depth Product and Industry Knowledge
• Fact Based Selling - Case studies(Facts) are the most powerful selling tool and you must be able to leverage these case studies in a way that builds customer excitement and closes the sale.