|Job Ref:||RW/SDM030816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||South East London||Address:||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 85,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Travel||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:25|
Senior Design Manager - South East London|
Have you got experience with a contractor or developer in the London construction market? Have you worked on large scale residential projects? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
One of my biggest clients is currently seeking a Senior Design Manager to oversee design a large scale residential project in London. This role will be reporting directly into the Regional Design Manager and will allow full design control. My client is a very family cultured company and have a UK turnover of £1bn. They are seeking candidates with a stable career history to join their team and help grow the business.
* Very competitive salary
* Part of one of the largest Main Contractors in UK
* Private health care
* Private pension scheme
* Car allowance
* Excellent progression opportunities
* Flexible location - within London
* Achieve program and deliver the project to company standards
* Managing a team of Coordinators to Senior level
* Lead the design process on a large mixed use scheme from bid/tender stage to project completion
* Assisting in the companies target to bring design to the forefront
* Part of the design process at early stages in the process
* Client facing role
* Attending Regional core team meetings
* Ensure realistic design programmes are in place
* Previous experience on pre-construction and commercial projects is essential
* Ability to successfully lead and influence a large team
* Understanding the RIBA plan of work
* Planning process and building regulations knowledge
* Excellent all round technical knowledge
* Excellent presentation, communication, management, negotiation skills
* Architectural, Engineering or Design Management background
* Previous experience with a Main Contractor
* Design, engineering or construction qualifications preferred
* Able to work in Central London
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of global company at a senior level leading all design aspects of a large scale development. If you are a Senior or Principal Design Manager and interested or if you know someone who would be then please do apply within or contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.