|Job Ref:||ML8086||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 35,500 - £ 38,900 per year, Competitive package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:25|
I am currently recruiting for a Section Engineer with major civil engineering (project) experience to work on the next largest infrastructure project in London. You will be joining a main contractor with a highly thought of reputation and international presence.|
Besides the obvious benefits of working for a leading international main contractor; working on the next largest project in London and securing an uplift in your current salary and package you can expect:
* As the project is in early stages of development this will allow you to embed yourself within the team and come to a solid understanding with the processes, programmes and scope of works of the project.
* An opportunity to develop your career and fast track yourself to senior management over the course of the project with a UK leading Tier 1 contractor.
The Section Engineer will:
* Review/write method statements, risk assessments, ITPs, etc.
* Get involved in preconstruction phases.
* Liaising with designers, planners, stakeholders, framework partners on all activities related to the framework.
* Communicate weekly programme and measures progress against KPI's.
* Ensure your section meets quality standards and deadline.
* Health & Safety compliance.
* Ensure resources are correctly used and waste is minimised.
* Overseeing Site Engineers and coach in the use of setting out techniques if needed.
* Communication with site team and sub contractors as well as to your senior management.
* Experience within reinforced concrete structures.
* Good understanding of engineering principles.
* Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.