|Job Ref:||ML8087||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 47,900 per year, Competitive package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:25|
I am currently recruiting for a Sub Agent to join a leading main contractor to work on a £400m+ Civil Engineering project in Central London. The project is at a key point in time to join with enabling works due to begin shortly. You will become part of a well coordinated team where you will be brought up to speed on the project and hit the ground running.|
The project is due to finish in the early parts of 2022, offering longevity and career prospects. Their pipeline of work in the near and distant future is strong with the view to only work on Major Civil Engineering projects. Due to this strong pipeline of work my client will be expanding their division in the future - what does this mean for you? If you embed yourself early into the company structure you could be on a fast track route to Senior Management.
Besides the obvious benefits of working for a leading international main contractor; working on the next largest project in London and securing an uplift in your current salary and package you can expect:
* As the project is in early stages of development this will allow you to embed yourself within the team and come to a solid understanding with the processes, programmes and scope of works of the project.
* An opportunity to develop your career and fast track yourself to senior management over the course of the project with a UK leading Tier 1 contractor.
The Sub Agent will be responsible for:
* Planning and Programming works.
* Supervision of sub contractors.
* Guide, coach & manage Section, Site & Assistant Engineers.
* Liaise with the Design & Engineering team to resolve technical issues on site.
* Work closely with Construction Manager & Project Manager to ensure budgets, quality & deadlines are met.
* Write & review method statements, risk assessments, ITPs, RFI's, etc.
* Health & Safety compliance.
* Previous experience in a role as a Sub Agent.
* Good understanding of engineering principles and current Health & Safety legislation.
* Degree/HNC in Civil Engineering or related subject.
* Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Note: All applications are kept extremely confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to my client.
If you feel you would meet the criteria and would like to pursue this further, please apply by clicking below.
If you would like to add me on LinkedIn and be kept up to date with the latest civil engineering projects and positions please click here:
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.