|Job Ref:||bewi9714||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 42,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:35|
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR - CLIENT DIRECT - SOUTH LONDON - UP TO 42K |
Are you experienced hands on maintenance supervisor?
Are you fed up working the in same commercial office building day in day out?
If the answer is yes, then this opportunity could be for you...
An opportunity has arisen for a maintenance supervisor to work in a totally unique environment in South London.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Maintenance Supervisor will play a key role in ensuring that the building and the gallery environment are maintained to the highest possible standards and that all systems and technology are managed and maintained in-line with operations and maintenance guidance, warranties and best practice.
The role is will be working Monday to Friday, 10.00 - 18.00 and the benefits are as follows:
* Salary - 42K
* 25 days holiday
Key responsibilities will include:
* To arrange and supervise the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the gallery
* Ensuring regular emergency equipment checks including fire and intruder alarms, emergency lighting and fire extinguishers are completed
* Supervising external maintenance contractors -providing permits to work and risk assessments, ensuring that all work is carried out to a high standard, safely and in line with organisational procedures
* Arranging and monitor cleaning to ensure that the Gallery is presented to a high standard at all times
* Maintaining all statutory documentation including risk assessments, fixed asset register, Health and Safety policy, accident book and the fire safety log
* Anticipating future developments with the building, its grounds infrastructure, décor and other features in advance, ensuring that adequate planning and budgetary provision is made for the maintenance and repair works and that continuity of service is maintained
* Provide out of hours support during evening events, as required
* Assist with the upkeep of the Operations and Maintenance Manuals
* Gallery & lighting checks prior to public opening hours
The ideal candidate will have:
* Full electrical qualifications
* Experience of operating Building Management Systems, preferably Siemens
* Experience of working in a high specification environment
* Ability to work unsupervised
* Ability to work at height
* Experience of security & Fire safety issues
* Ability to communicate well with other departments
* A willingness to demonstrate a hands on and pro-active approach to the role
* Mechanical experience
* Good administration skills
* Fork lift & Scissor lift license (IPAF 3a & 3b)
* Harness / Mansafe system trained
* Experience of Health and Safety relating to public spaces
* Gallery or museum experience
* First Aid qualified
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.