|Job Ref:||sqsnorthamcomm||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£ 58,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:59|
Senior Quantity Surveyor - Northampton, Northamptonshire - £58,000-£60,000|
Are you a Senior Quantity Surveyor managing other surveyors? Have you had experience on commercial projects? Have you been on projects with a value of £20m+?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity with an award winning main contractor with a fantastic reputation.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance and working hours
* Big share options
* Matching pension up to 15%
* Local projects so travelling will be a minimum
* Lots of frameworks and projects secured
* Internal progression and training
* Great offices and working environment
* Health and company car/car allowance
Responsibilities of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Precontract and tender involvement
* Managing/agreeing valuations/variations
* Managing subcontractor accounts
* Procuring subcontractors/negotiations
* Producing Cash Flow Forecasts
* Final Accounts
Requirements of the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor includes:
* Have a HND/HNC/Degree in Quantity Surveying/Construction or relevant background
* Have experience in managing £20m+ projects
* Show longevity to previous employers
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Senior Quantity Surveyor
qualification Ideally Degree in Quantity Surveying