|Job Ref:||sm01bishcomm||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bishop's Stortford||Address:||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 60,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:59|
Site Manager - Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire - £50,000-£60,000|
Are you a Degree Qualified Site Manager? Have you had experience on commercial projects? Are you looking to progress with an award winning main contractor?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you with a main contractor with a fantastic reputation.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance and working hours
* Big share options
* Matching pension up to 15%
* Local projects so travelling will be a minimum
* Lots of frameworks and projects secured
* Internal progression and training
* Great offices and working environment
Responsibilities of the successful Site Manager include:
* Managing a number of site packages
* Managing an Assistant Site Manager
* Managing all health and safety on site
* Ensuring the project runs on programme
* Short term programming
* Liaising with the client where necessary
* Take overall responsibility of the site team including subcontractors and labour
* Liaising with the design and commercial teams
Requirements of the successful Site Manager include:
* Degree in Construction
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
CV's are being reviewed in the coming week, please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager
qualification CSCS Managers Card SMSTS First Aid Degree in Construction