|Job Ref:||se01bishcom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bishop's Stortford||Address:||Salary:||£ 43,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:35|
Site Engineer - Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire - £43,000-£45,000|
Are you a Site Engineer with experience of setting out? Have you got a CSCS Card? Are you looking to progress with a fantastic main contractor?
If the answer is yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you with this main contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Good work life balance and working hours
* Big share options
* Matching pension up to 15%
* Local projects so travelling will be a minimum
* Lots of frameworks and projects secured
* Internal progression and training
* Great offices and working environment
Responsibilities of the successful Site Engineer include:
* All setting out & levelling as and when required
* Recording all material checks and inspections as company procedures
* Communicate effectively to site operatives, project team
* Ensuring all survey/site equipment is tested and calibrated when necessary
* Keep quality check-sheets, H&S paperwork and daily diary up to date
* Managing subcontractors
Requirements of the successful Site Engineer include:
* HND/HNC/Degree in Construction/Engineering
* CSCS Card
* Ideally First Aid though this isn't essential
CV's are being reviewed as soon as possible. Please contact me for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Engineer
qualification CSCS Card First Aid HND/HNC/Degree in Construction/Engineering