|Job Ref:||RW/CM030816||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North West London||Address:||Post Code:||NW1||Salary:||£ 70,000 - £ 85,000 per year, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Travel||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:35|
Contracts Manager - North West London|
Have you got experience as a Senior Project Manager or Contracts Manager? Would you currently be interested in the next step in your career? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A top client of mine specialising in residential new build, with a consultancy management division. They deliver both social housing and private sale units across London. they currently have taken on a £16m timber frame project in North West London. My client is looking for someone to oversee this project as a Contracts Manager.
* To be a positive and inspirational leader who actively engages with his workforce to enhance the productivity of the project
* Leading a package of works, with a fully integrated and dynamic relationship between design, construction and commercial activities.
* Demonstrate a positive 'can-do' attitude at all times whilst understanding the impact of decisions on all aspects of the project.
* To fully understand design / procurement / construction / completion planning, programming and progress reporting.
* To report openly and honestly at all times, acknowledging problems, analysing and providing seeking solutions
* Liaising with clients, professional staff including sub-contractors and the general public.
* Supervising Project Managers, Site Managers, contractors and internal staff on a daily basis.
* Meeting with Project Managers and Site Managers where appropriate.
* Managing and ensuring the Health & Safety of the entire site and project.
* Maintaining quality & safety control procedures.
* Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings.
* Motivating and driving the workforce in a productive and time effective manner
* Current experience as Contracts Manager or Senior Project Manager managing multiple contracts
* Experience working within a developer or contractor
* Track record in delivering 50 + unit projects
* Excellent customer and business communication skills
* Experience managing Project Managers and Senior Site Managers
* Experience in the management of Health & Safety, and the design and procurement processes
* You will have strong experience of working closely with customers offering excellent customer care while representing the brand
If you are a Project Manager or Contracts Manager and interested in an opportunity to work with an excellent company with a great culture then please do apply within or contact me.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.