|Job Ref:||BBBH141253||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||flexible + excellent package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
Specialist Data Architect is required by leading consultancy organisation, with clients located throughout the UK. You will have a strong background working on Master Data Management architecture projects, along with either a consultancy background or strong client facing experience.|
You will need to be eligible for UK SC clearance (last 5 years residing in the UK)
As an MDM Architect, you will work within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Analytics teams alongside some of the best talent in the UK. Success will be rewarded with a clearly defined career development plan.
* You will consult with multiple high profile clients, lead, and perform analysis and design of large, complex applications and business processes re-engineering to support MDM implementations
* Contribute to the analysis of MDM requirements, data integration, and performing complex data mapping activities
* Consult and partner with clients to gather necessary understanding of business objectives and processes and deliver fit for purpose solutions
* Apply the appropriate Data Qulity tools, to identify data issues
* Provide information, feedback and mentorship to colleagues and clients to support technology-related decision making
* You will need to be flexible to travel throughout the UK
* You will need experience across the full SDLC, in the MDM / Data Quality / Business Analytics space
* Experience with leading MDM applications with vendors such as IBM, SAP, Microsoft, Oracle etc
* Experience operating at Architect level on multiple MDM projects
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an up to date copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Data, Architect, TOGAF, Oracle, Big data, Analytics, MI, Business Intelligence, MDM, Master Data