Requisition ID: |
We are keen to hear from experienced Scheduling Engineers to join our organisation. We currently have opening on various projects across Europe, Middle East & Africa as well as our head office in London. If you interested in finding out more about current positons or future roles within Bechtel, then we would welcome your application. We are happy to conduct informal conversations with experienced an interested individuals.
- Internal Candidate Under Consideration:
- Relocation Authorized:
- Project No.:
Performs schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities as directed. Leads planning and scheduling activities when delegated.
A. Supervision Received
B. Supervision Exercised
- Reports to and receives technical and operational supervision from designated supervisory personnel.
- Provides technical direction to assigned personnel, when delegated.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Maintains relationships with project personnel, particularly with individual discipline group leaders and engineers in the home office and at jobsite(s).
- Assists in the preparation of schedule data for proposals or contracts.
- Identifies scope of schedule activities.
- Determines schedule dates for work activities within a discipline area or specialty. Determines milestones to support project schedule.
- Establishes work sequence and activity durations for a specific discipline or specialty. Determines interdiscipline constraints or interfaces that define activity sequences. Works with performing organizations and units to coordinate work sequences with the total project plan. Develops and applies installation rates to quantity takeoffs and developed quantities within a discipline or other specialty.
- Develops quantity release or installation curves for a specific discipline or specialty. Reviews quantity logs to ensure total quantities are represented for a particular discipline or specialty. Assists in the development of the required job hour expenditure for a specific discipline or specialty. Assists in determining leveling decisions. Performs quantity and manpower resource loading for assigned schedules.
- Continuously assists discipline or specialty engineers in developing their individual work plans and knowledge of overall discipline requirements. Assists in developing specific project codes of accounts and recommends appropriate modifications and revisions.
- Assists discipline groups in determining what information is required from other disciplines to support and interface with the assigned discipline or specialty. Provides schedule knowledge on a continuous basis to assist in discipline planning and interfacing with others.
- Performs schedule monitoring, including identifying critical activities and updating functions for specific applications, disciplines, or specialties. Assists in developing and implementing requirements for updating and monitoring the schedule.
- Prepares and develops study information as assigned. Evaluates quantities, job hours/staffing, and schedule logic for a specific discipline or specialty. Prepares schedule, staffing, and quantity progress and performance reports for assigned disciplines or specialties.
Experience in performing quantity takeoffs, statistical analysis, and computer operations. Skilled in understanding technical processes, engineering drawings, quantity determinations, and mathematical and financial reports.
Knowledge in the use of computers for executing work processes.
Skilled in oral and written communication.
Intermediate level of knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction, and startup work processes, as performed by Bechtel.
BOPS Guidelines include the minimum time that you need to be in your current position before applying to a new position. Please refer to the Guidelines and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.