|Job Ref:||28055BR||Employer:||Black & Veatch||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United States||County/State:||Kansas||City:||Overland Park||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 01:01|
This is a CONTRACT role. Will provides support to Staffing Specialists for experienced recruiting. Responsibilities include coordinating interview activities, maintaining resume tracking system and providing general administrative assistance. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
CONTRACT ROLE TO START
• Coordinates the applicant process, including scheduling interviews, making travel arrangements and creating related correspondence.
• Maintains data in resume tracking system. Enters requisition information and applicant data.
• General administrative duties include telephone coverage, mail preparation, internet usage, human resource information system reports, memos, researching and obtaining documentation.
• Schedules activities, special events and programs, such as interns and co-ops events, scholarship program, etc.
• Tracks and codes invoices for interviews and transportation.
• Prepares, requests, and mails checks for payment with registration.
• Develops internal and external relationships with candidates and hiring managers
• May be responsible for generating routine and ad hoc reports, or assigned special projects as required.
• May have responsibility for coordinating and scheduling special activities such as drug testing, contingent workers, campus events, intern/co-op events, or reduction-in-force.
• May have responsibility for ordering recruiting materials.
• 2+ years administrative experience
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
Preferred Job Qualifications
•Associates or Bachelor's degree
• 2+ year's relevant experience
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications
• MS Excel
• MS PowerPoint
• MS Word
• Familiarity with employment laws and practices
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Disabled/Veterans/Females