|Job Ref:||9027||Employer:||General Dynamics US||Country:||United States||County/State:||Rhode Island||City:||North Kingstown||Address:||Post Date:||20/10/2016 05:12|
This position will provide in depth exposure to all aspects of industrial facility maintenance and modernization, machine trouble shooting and repair, new facility systems procurement and installations, among other related efforts. |
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a well-rounded engineering background and a strong desire to learn about facility infrastructure, project development, and construction of complex facility engineering tasks.
• Applicant must be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently of varying degree of difficulty across multiple projects.
• Applicant must be customer focused.
• Applicant must be capable of effectively communicating details associated with QP buildings, infrastructure, and equipment to both senior management and customers.
• Ideally, the applicant will be familiar with as many of the following as possible:
• Building systems: mechanical, electrical & fire protection, as well as roofing, siding, etc.
• High, Medium, and Low Voltage electrical distribution systems.
• Industrial Gas systems including compressed air and various weld gases.
• Welding and gouging equipment.
• Mobile and overhead cranes.
• Rolling stock including passenger vehicles, heavy material transporters, fork lifts, etc.
• Applicant must be capable of understanding and implementing the departments safe work practices outlined by OSHA, the NFPA, the NEC, etc.
• Applicant must apply for a security clearance as a condition of employment.
• Applicant must be available to work overtime including emergent situations, extended hours and weekends, and severe weather, when required.