the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
This role is part of the new Global 7000/Global 8000 aircraft product development team. You will be part of a dynamic Integrated Product Development team (IPDT) that is involved in all technical and production functions. In your role, you will implement optimal solutions which integrate the latest manufacturing technologies and processes for major aircraft structures and completions.
In your role, you will:
- Witness system functional testing and conduct technical investigations on Avionics systems related issues, analyze and develop solutions/recommendations and reports. Disposition RFCs and RNCs as required.
- Work with the product development team to assists with technical proposal activities, including preparation of written material and presentations. Recommend and approve design changes
- Support flight test activities including the development and approval of Test Definition Sheets, trouble-shooting FTV issues, Problem Report Resolution, Test Witnessing, Test reports review and approval
- Support all development, Safety of Flight and Certification Testing on suppliers test rigs, systems and structures test rigs
- Interface with the Design Approval Delegate (DADs and CDADs) to ensure all design activities and decisions meet regulatory requirement to achieve flawless certification
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within BA and with all suppliers
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
- You have a Bachelor of Engineering Degree and eligibility for Professional Engineer registration. AME license is an asset.
- You have experience in providing engineering support to the Final Line/ Production.
- You have 5-10 years' experience in aircraft Avionics systems (Navigation, Communication, Displays, EICAS, Data Concentration System, AFCS, Stall System, OMS, FDR, CVR etc.).
- You are Conversant with design, qualification and certification test requirements of Aircraft Avionics systems.
- You have Knowledge of control systems including system controllers' integration and design and Software/Hardware certification (DO-160, DO-178, etc.).
- You are Familiar with Part 25 certification requirements and advisory material.
- You possess strong integration skills, in both system partner management and system technical integration.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office software tools.
- You have Strong communication skills, ability to work well in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at NA
Your ideas move people.