|Job Ref:||TGFI-DESI01056853||Employer:||Bombardier Inc.||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||Germany||City:||Siegen||Address:||Post Date:||09/10/2016 22:04|
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Based at our site in Siegen, we are currently looking to recruit an experienced Business Controller (m/f).
• Contributes to the creation and analysis of monthly reporting as well as the development of corrective measures to ensure meeting the division's requirements
• Is a key user of the centralised reporting system and is responsible for conducting regular support and development (programming) on it
• Prepares monthly variance analysis and other financial reports on income, balance sheets, and key performance indicators of the division
• Monitors and tracks assets and investments
• Assists in the coordination of the division and prepares analysis on budget and forecast
• Partners with other functions and departments from a controlling perspective
• Degree in Business Administration or similar
• Proven experience in controlling in the industrial sector
• Analytical thinking and an affinity for numbers
• Experienced user of MS Office, particularly MS Excel
• Fluent English (written and spoken), German is an advantage
• Strong communication skills and team player attitude
Are you interested in starting an exciting career at Bombardier Transportation? If so, apply now at company website and start your dynamic career today!
Your ideas move people.