The Web and Mobile Development Engineer will play an important role in ensuring that exacqVision Video Management Systems may be easily and ubiquitously accessed and controlled in cross-platform mobile and browser environments, particularly as the technology for transmitting and displaying video in such environments matures. |
- Work independently and collaboratively in a small team.
- Contribute in full development lifecycle from inception through testing.
- Write portable, documented and testable code.
- Contribute in using development tools, build system, source control and tracking system.
- Modernize the applications to reflect current design patterns, both in UI/UX and in internal frameworks.
- Design and implement new designs and interactions to optimize the user experience.
- Mentor junior developers throughout the development process.
Other desirable skills:
- BS Degree in CS, EE, or relevant field
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Experience with source control tools
- Proven problem solver and ability to adapt to new technologies
- Experience with any of the following languages: Python, Objective-C, Java, and C#
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience in mobile development, preferably using PhoneGap/Cordova
- Experience with digital video
- Familiarity with HTML5 technologies and APIs