|Job Ref:||ADRO - REL||Employer:||Randstad||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bournemouth||Address:||Post Code:||BH8||Salary:||Dependent on Experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:21|
Reliability Engineer |
We are looking for a Reliability Engineer in the Bournemouth area. The role of the Reliability Engineer is to evaluate, from a reliability standpoint, the materials, properties and techniques used in the development and use of CMS components. Advising design engineering on selection, application and test of components and systems and recommend design or test methods and statistical process control procedures for achieving company, customer, and regulatory reliability objectives.
The incumbent should also recommend acceleration techniques and analytical tools to assure early identification of potential problems with new products, processes and product reliability and should recommend for changes in the selection and application of components and systems. With considerable knowledge of Reliability concepts you should be able to resolve issues creatively and effectively and make appropriate judgements to propose changes in design or formulation to improve system and/or process reliability. This role is based in Wimborne, Dorset.
As a Reliability Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
* Highly computer literate. The ability to use Reliability related software tools is essential (Reliability Workbench, RELEX etc)
* Knowledge of engineering drawings
* Good verbal and written communications are essential
* Experience in the practical application of the following techniques (not exhaustive); maintainability analyses FMECA, DFMEA, Reliability Predictions, Reliability Cases, Testability Analysis, De-rating Analysis
* An understanding of Logistic Support Analysis, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Contractor Logistic Support, Safety Case, HAZOP and HAZAN
* Experience of aircraft systems and maintenance, particularly airframe, fuel
As a Reliability Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
* To undertake activities associated with developing, evaluating, and maintaining reliability systems and standards pertaining to the materials and techniques used in the design, production and service life of CMS components.
* Requirements definition and other interactions with design teams and project staff and customer representatives.
* Provision of FMECA, DFMEA, Reliability Predictions, Reliability Cases and other analyses to support the evaluation of reliability and availability of CMS products.
* Development of reliability and availability concepts, techniques, and standards to provide a comprehensive reliability service to the entirety of CMS.
* Development of new analytical tools and acceleration techniques to assure early identification of potential problems with new products and processes.
* To co-operate with management to meet the employer's legal duties and take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Logistic Support Analysis, Life Cycle Cost Analysis, Contractor Logistic Support, Safety Case, HAZOP and HAZAN