|Job Ref:||tech co||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Tunbridge Wells||Address:||Post Code:||TN1||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 45,000 per year, Excellent package||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:59|
Technical Coordinator required for excellent opportunity with market leading developer. Salary circa £44k plus excellent package. Based in Kent|
Are you a Technical Coordinator looking for career progression and an opportunity to work for one of the busiest and most land rich companies in the UK. If you are then this could be the opportunity for you .
JOB TITLE: Technical Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Technical - New Homes & Communities
RESPONSIBLE TO: Project Technical Manager
LIAISON WITH: Construction Team, Commercial Team, Development Manager, Design Departments, Engineering Team, External Design Teams and Subcontractor/Supplier Design Teams, Building Control, Stats Companies
* Monitor timely delivery of Design Team deliverables.
* Maintain an overview of the architectural and engineering design on developments which you are assigned
* Ensure that the design complies with the Division's standards
* Promote design that respects budgetary constraints
* Implement technical procedures and specifications
* Technically design and manage schemes ensuring that the maximum revenue is generated by the quality, cost effectiveness and buildability of the design.
* Provide support to Project Technical Manager
* Respond to company and departmental objectives and deliver them to standard and time.
* Respond to individual set objectives and deliver them to standard and time.
* Seek to always improve our customer care rating.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Project and process Management
* Problem Solving
* Good understanding/ knowledge/ experience in structural and civil engineering design and detailing
* Understanding and interest od Architectural design and engineering
* Architectural and / or Engineering qualifications
* Understanding of building regulations
* NHBC regulation understanding
* Microsoft / excel literate
* Excellent eye for detail.
If you have the relevant experience please forward your details to Nick Plumridge at Randstad CPE Maidstone
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Technical coordinator