|Job Ref:||SMSC0408||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£ 40,000 - £ 50,000 per year||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:35|
Are you a Site Manager looking to progress your career within a specialist sub contractor? A Leading ceilings, partitions and dry lining contractor is looking for a number 1 Site Manager to work on their projects in Central London, reporting into a visiting Project Manager. |
* Working with a strong team within a successful specialist subcontracting business with a turnover of around £20m
* Paying £40,000 - £50,000
* Company phone/ laptop
* Working on prestigious commercial projects up to £10m with tier 1 contractors
* Ambitious candidates will have the ability to quickly progress their career
* Taking projects from first stages on site through to completion
* Site based and focused on the delivery of the project
* Leading a team on site
* Reporting into the Project Manager and completing progress reports
* Strong on paperwork and computer literate (Microsoft office / ASTA)
* Experience of metal and suspended ceilings, glass partitions,
* SMSTS, CSCS, PASMA
Interviews are being held in the next two weeks in the City of London so please apply now to register your interest. This is a permanent opportunity and candidates must be happy to work PAYE.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.