|Job Ref:||ATERESI||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£ 30,000 - £ 45,000 per year||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:27|
Are you a highly motivated, experienced Quantity Surveyor looking to progress your career with an established developer? Are you experienced in working on high-spec residential projects? If you are interested in a role with a regional contractor based in Birmingham, read on.|
My client are a well reputed developer who specialise in the production of high value, spec houses. With a busy workload around the midlands market, they currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their established, Birmingham-based commercial team.
To be successful in this role, candidates will have a track record in delivering new build residential projects with a reputable contractor. Candidates must also be able to display a drive and a willingness to progress their career and make a positive impact upon the already established commercial team.
* Excellent opportunities for progression.
* Competitive Salary
* Regional Projects
* Multi-million pound, high profile projects
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to display relevant industry experience as well as the following attributes:
* Degree educated in Quantity Surveying or equivalent in industry related subject
* Experience of working on residential developments
* Experience working with a reputable developer
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Full UK driving licence
* Producing commercial reports to be used both internally and externally, ensuring that the proper formal notifications are raised to ensure company compliance with legislation, terms of engagement and best practice.
* Liaising and building relationships with client companies and other project stakeholders.
* Ensuring that commercial requirements agreed with clients are achieved.
* Supervising and providing support/training to less experienced members of the commercial team.
* Submitting Cost Value Reconsolidations
If you're looking to take the next steps in your surveying career and would like the opportunity to work with a leading contractor, apply now.
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Job type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Package: £28,000 - £40,000 + car/car allowance
Next steps: If your application is successful, one of our consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail. From there your application will be forwarded to our client where you would likely be required to attend 2 interviews (at the client's discretion).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.