|Job Ref:||sm01hemel||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hemel Hempstead||Address:||Post Code:||HP2||Salary:||£ 50,000 - £ 52,000 per year, Full benefits package||Post Date:||05/10/2016 00:35|
Site Manager - Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire - £50,000-£52,000|
Are you a Site Manager? Have you had experience on commercial projects? Are you looking to join an award winning contractor with a variety of exciting projects?
If yes, this is the perfect opportunity for you. The initial project will be a £6.5m new build car dealership project.
Benefits of this company includes:
* Regional contractor so work will be local
* Varied projects across all commercial sectors including leisure, education, offices etc
* Very low staff turnover
* Expanding (hence position arising)
* Family business
* Progression and internal training and development
* Competitive salary, annual bonus, 25 days holiday, health, pension and car allowance
Responsibilities of the successful Site Manager includes:
* Managing all health and safety on site
* Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager
* Apprentice and subcontractors/labour reporting into you
* Liaising with the client
* Ensuring a quality finish
* Ensuring the project runs on budget and to programme
Requirements of the successful Site Manager/Senior Site Manager includes:
* CSCS Managers card
* First Aid
* Experience on Commercial projects valued at £4m-£10m
* Show longevity to previous employers
* Ideally be chartered or working towards
My client is looking to interview in the next couple of weeks. You will be interviewed by the Construction Director.
For more information please contact me directly.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Manager
qualification HND/HNC/Degree in construction SMSTS CSCS Managers card First Aid