|Job Ref:||siteadmin01northacom||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Northampton||Address:||Post Code:||NN1||Salary:||£ 20,000 - £ 22,000 per year||Post Date:||26/10/2016 15:59|
Site Administrator - Northampton, Northamptonshire - £20,000-£22,000|
Are you a site administrator or administrator? Are you looking for work local to the Northamptonshire area? Are you knowledgeable with Microsoft office/COINS?
If the answer is yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you with an award winning main contractor.
Benefits of this company include:
* Fantastic exposure to the industry
* Award winning main contractor with some exciting commercial projects in the area
* Competitive salary
* Projects local to the Northampton, Northamptonshire area
* On site parking
Responsibilities of the successful Site Administrator include:
* Telephone calls / message taking / transferring calls.
* Manage site e-mail account.
* Date stamp, record, distribute and file project correspondence.
* Up keep of the reception area and front desk.
* Office management - Photocopier repairs, office noticeboards, numbering of folders, filing documents, ordering of toner, cleaning products /stationary/PPE etc using 'COINS' system.
* Manage the meeting room planner / prep meeting rooms and prepare & distribute papers in advance of meetings so that all meetings run smoothly.
* Taking and/or typing minutes from meetings.
* Record visitors in visitor book and on spreadsheet/database.
* Prepare visitor statistics for monthly reporting.
* Prepare and maintain contact lists/directory and organisation charts
* In-put goods received notes onto the 'COINS' system.
The successful Site Administrator will be required to:
* Have good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Ideally have experience with COINS
* Show longevity to previous employers
* Site experience preferable but not essential
CV's are being reviewed over the coming week so please contact me directly for further information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills Site Administrator
qualification Experience using Microsoft office essential COINs experience preffered