|Job Ref:||BBBH141252||Employer:||Randstad||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bicester||Address:||Post Code:||OX26||Salary:||£ 18,000 - £ 28,000 per year, Car, Laptop, Phone, Tools||Post Date:||10/10/2016 00:26|
Job: Field Service Engineer|
Location: OX postcode and surrounding areas
Salary: £18,000 - £28,000 depending upon experience
A leading outsource supplier to the Retail, Engineering & Logistics industries who have been established for over 30 years and are going through a period of substantial growth.
We have an excellent opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to support customers with proactive servicing and installs.
The key focus of the role is to provide an efficient and reliable repair and maintenance service to equipment.
* To carry out on site installation, diagnostic and repairs across a variety of electronic equipment: Epos tills, TV's, CCTV, Audio, Networks
* To ensure carries a minimum stock level of spares
* To label any faulty spares and return to base asap after Order
* To ensure that each service call is actioned promptly and efficiently
* To ensure that a preventative maintenance schedule is carried out
* To ensure that all service documentation is completed correctly
* To ensure that Installation / Development reports are completed correctly
* To keep regular contact with Helpdesk / RSM throughout the day
* To carry out a preventative maintenance programme to ensure that equipment is kept clean and that worn or faulty parts/accessories are replaced
* To order replacement materials, parts and accessories as and when required adhering to the laid down procedure
Essential skills / behaviours
* Excellent fault finding skills
* Experience in repairing LCD , CRT's, CCTV, Epos tills and other equipment
* Previous experience maintaining electrical equipment in the field
* Experience in a field service role, working to own initiative and dealing with customers
* Strong electronics engineer, ideally with a formal qualification, and experience of fault finding
* A full clean driving license
Essentialy if you have experience in a field service role and want to work for a company which supports it staff with training and development don't hesitiate to apply today!
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills EPOS; Field Service; CCNA; Networking; Audio Visual;